Cambodia & Vietnam: Book Before 31st January
Cambodia Vietnam | Equinox Retreat
17th – 21st March, 2018
– Witness the Equinox over Angkor Wat Temple
– Spend a day at the iconic Halong Bay in Vietnam
– Sessions and insights into the occult mysteries of Angkor Wat with Thomas
– Two visits to cover the entire historical temple complex
– Two nights in Cambodia (Siem Reap)
– Two Nights in Vietnam (Hanoi – Halong Bay)
– 10th -century Banteay Srei temple tour with Jungle meditation
– Visit to the most ancient Buddhist wooden Pagoda
– Visit Ngoc Son Temple situated on the picturesque Hoan Kiem Lake
– Visit to Thien Cung cave and Dau Go caves
– and much more…(Please see detailed itinerary below)
We are delighted to inform you that we have extended the irresistible early bird offer till 31st January.
Come and witness the Equinox, on this journey of two cities; the first, an amalgamation of tradition and modernity of Vietnam and the second, known as the Empire of Temples, a magical and charming yet, confounding place that casts a spell on those who visit. Visit the majestic ancient temples of Siem Reap, the beauty of Ha Long Bay, the historic architechture of Hanoi and watch one of the most beautiful sights that nature has to offer, the Equinox, and be assured that this retreat will leave you with memories to be cherished.
The journey begins in the city of Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam and one of the oldest cities in the world where people have settled here along the Red River for a thousand years, where bustling streets hide some of the most fantastic food on the planet. And not to forget Halong Bay, where we visit towering limestone pillars and tiny islets topped by forest that rise from the emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
The journey culminates as we reach Siem Reap, home to the largest religious monument in the world, Angkor Wat, one of the most inspired monuments ever conceived by the human mind. Angkor Wat is, figuratively, heaven on earth. It is the earthly representation of Mount Meru, the Mount Olympus of the Hindu faith and the abode of ancient gods.It is dedicated to Lord Vishnu in his manifestation as the Sun, the eternal sustainer of the cosmos and giver of Light and Life.The ‘temple that is a city’, Angkor Wat has an amazing astronomical and spiritual knowledge to share with humanity as the complex imitates the star constellation of Draco in the sky and the walls of its temples gives teachings and guidance towards enlightenment.
Angkor Wat is also the place from where the Equinox is observed. The Equinox is when the Sun is placed perfectly over the equator to be at its closest to the Earth, to divide night and day equally. But symbolically, it is much more. It represents the equality of where past and present meet, a perfect mixture, something that describes Cambodia perfectly. It also has a spiritual significance as many cultures believe that the celestial movement of the sun mirrors our own spiritual journey and signifies the cycle of life, death, and resurrection.
Embark on this great journey to witness one of the most extraordinary and beautiful phenomena in the world and envelope yourself in Cambodia and Vietnam’s beautiful scenery and the rich culture.
Day 1 (17th March, Saturday): Hanoi
– Upon arrival, transfer to Hotel for check-in.
– After Lunch, sightseeing at Hoan Kiem Lake.
– Proceed to street markets for authentic Vietnamese cuisine.
– Visit the Museum of Ethnology
– Watch the beautiful Water Puppet Show
– Music & Dinner.
– Overnight stay.
Day 2 (18th March, Sunday): Halong Bay
– Full Day Tour of Halong Bay to explore the limestone caves, floating villages, and caves such as Thien Cung cave and Dau Go caves.
– Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch served on board during cruise
Day 3 (19th March, Monday): Hanoi – Siem Reap
– After breakfast, visit the Temple of Literature and old quarter by Cyclo
– Take the flight to Siem Reap
– Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 4 (20th March, Tuesday): Siem Reap
– Early morning proceed to watch the Spectacular Equinox over Angkor Wat.
– Experience this magical event at it’s peak with a Sun Meditation guided by Thomas.
– Spend the day in Angkor Wat exploring temple complex with sessions conducted by Thomas to explore the mysteries behind these iconic structures.
– Dinner – Cambodian food and local music.
– Overnight stay.
Day 5 (21st March, Wednesday): Siem Reap
– Early morning proceed for another view of Equinox over Angkor Wat with Thomas
– After breakfast proceed to 10th century Banteay Srei temple tour and Meditation
with Thomas in the Jungle.
– Lunch at local Cambodian restaurant.
– Free time for shopping.
– Transfer for airport to take the return flight.
Rs. 61,400/- per person on twin sharing basis plus 5% GST.
If you BOOK before the 31st of January, you pay Rs. 10000 less and get this amazing package for only Rs. 51,400/- + 5% GST.
Please contact us to generate a promo code for you.
02 Nights stay at Royal Angkor Resort 5* or similar in Siem Reap
02 Nights stay at Apricot Hotel 5* or similar in Hanoi
All Local Transport
All sessions with Thomas Nilsson
Entry tickets for all site visits
International Airfare (We will suggest the best flights for you).
Visa Fee (We will share our travel agent’s contact and he will get the visa done for you).
Drinks ordered during meals.
Tips to guides and drivers
Any personal expenses