Paris Honeymoon Trip | Best Dreamy Destination for Honeymoon – Paris
Are you curious to start your love life at The City of Love then choosing Paris as your destination for honeymoon will be the right pick. Paris is famous for its iconic monuments, museums, and for its rich culture. Best climate will give you the best lovely experience. So if you are fixed with the Paris, then plan your trip during September-October and April-May. Those who wish and are brave enough to visit Paris during chill weather then December will be the right time for you. Paris is the lively romantic city which gives you lot of romantic experience and unforgettable memories to be saved in your life. And the seasons are arriving book for the best honeymoon package now.
If someone is thinking about Paris, definitely Eiffel Tower will strike in your mind spontaneously. But you will think whats romantic in that place. Read this article where you can find the answers. Not only Eiffel Tower is the honeymoon destination in Paris. Look at some other top romantic spots which make your honeymoon more special.
It is the symbol of love, most popular architecture in the world. Alexandre Gustave Eiffel is the one who designed the most beautiful tower in 1889.
As a couple take an elevator to reach the first and second level of the tower. Champagne Bar and the restaurant around the tower welcomes you with delicious foods and the surrounding makes you feel romantic. The soft lightening and the expansive glass windows give you spell bounding view of the Eiffel tower from the bar and restaurant.
Romantic things to do around Eiffel Tower
- Take a sip of Champagne at the top of the tower at Champagne bar.
- Enjoy the French picnic at the bottom of the tower
- Most important thing is to take a lovely shot with your sweetheart covering the complete view of tower.
- Enjoy the beauty of glowing tower at the drizzling night with your love.
Seine River Cruise
If you are confused how to spend time at the evening in Paris, make that evening as a special romantic evening with a 3 course dinner at Seine River cruise. With the lovely music at the background witness the magnificence of the glowing Paris at the night from the water.
Highlights of the destination
- Choose the best seating area from where you can take a snap on the highlights like the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, Musee d Orsay, glowing Eiffel Tower, and Place de la Concorde with your eyes.
- Get the best dining experience in Paris.
It is one of the famous attractions located at the heart of the city. Astonishing statues, awe-inspiring fountains and colorful flowers welcome you in the Luxembourg. It has a basket ball court, tennis court, pony rides and a playground to play around the park.
Puppet show will entertain you while you are in the Garden. Walk hand in hand with your sweetheart on the bank area of the garden.
Dont forget to visit the Marie de Medici Palace in the Luxembourg Garden. One special thing about the garden is: it has two sectors which are separated by the large pond called English garden and French garden.
The magnificent Baroque Palace built in 1190, which is then converted into the royal palace in 16tu century. Now it has been converted into the wonderful tourists spot.
If you love arts it will be best place which you must visit. It holds thousands of arts which were drawn by most famous artists. The museum has Eastern and Egyptians antiques, paintings, and drawings. Dont miss to witness those famous paintings.
It is the public park at Northeastern Paris. It is most interesting Romantic Park in soothing surrounding. If you are at this park must visit the main feature of the park Temple de la Sibylle, which is located above the waters of artificial lake. The park was carved out of quarries and slums which are completely decorated with waterfalls, lake, folly and grotto.
Interesting things to do in the park:
- The park has the gamescape where couples can have the fun by playing various games
- Entertain yourself by watching the Puppet show at Guignol Anatole theatre.
- Sit, chat and enjoy the colorful beauty of park with your sweetheart in the sloping lawns.
The magnificent art building which is built with full of arts. It also hosts many art collections; it occupies the former Orsay railway station.
Notre Dame Cathedral church standing 400 feet tall with two giant towers is the peaceful place must be visited by couples to complete your visit to Paris. It explains you the archaistic nature of the Paris. Gothic Architecture is the famous thing of Paris to which you will definitely fall in love. The famous carvings, extravagant rose windows, majestic sculptures are the fine arts to be celebrated in Paris. Discover the beauty of arts and enjoy the music concerts which will be funniest things for couples.
Paris Honeymoon Till now you have seen the famous architectures of Paris. You wish to know what things to be done Paris are and here is the list of such things.
- Watch sparkly shows and have romantic night dinner in the famous Disneyland.
- Propose your girl under the glowing Eiffel tower
- Visit Moulin Rouge to experience the Cabarat Show if you are the lover of dazzling beats.
- Try to go for the wine excursions in Paris
- Go for the romantic horse carriage ride throughout the Paris
- Dont miss the romantic walking tour of Montmartre
- If you wish to immortalize your love visit Ponts des Arts (lovers Bridge). Lovers must kiss each other and hang a padlock making a wish in your mind in the bridge.
- Purchase the French antiques at Place des Voges and Place Vendome to get luxury designer things.
Yeah, after listing the top most places to visit I would like to add lovely romantic hotels where you can have the perfect stay for honeymoon.
- Hotel Plaza Athenee
- Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris
- Shangri-La Hotel
Now you may get the clear idea about the Paris. If yes then immediately plan for the visit to Paris at more economical rate. As the season is arriving dont miss to book the honeymoon package now. Booking now may reduce your burden and you can get your packages at very good price.