We, Sarthak Tours and Travels are here to help you out to pass through around the world.
All travel lovers, families, friends and couples just spare 10 minutes with us to plan a trip to all interesting places around the world. Today we will share some interesting facts and exciting things about Thailand, and then decide about visiting this amazing Thailand.
First let me say few words about Thailand
Thailand is the country located at the centre of Indochinese Peninsula in Southeast Asia.
The Kingdom of Thailand is formerly known as Siam and it is the world’s 50th largest country. The northwest border of Thailand is Myanmar and the northeast border is Laos while the southeast is Cambodia and Malaysia is present at the south border.
It is present in one of the most visited places by tourist list.
You may thing what such special is present here to attract people. Why Thailand?
You can find and experience anything here, the things from thick jungles to tasty foods and much more.
Adventure lovers lose you within the beauty of thick and green jungles, swim in the crystal clear blue water and take a sun bath around the ocean. Safe place to travel around exotic environment, cheap to live yet you can see modern culture everywhere. You will seriously not find a reason to leave the place just find the way to extend your trip in Thailand.
- Tropical beaches, Opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins, ornate temples with Buddha figures are the most special things which one must visit once in a life time.
- Next comes the ultramodern city of Thailand Bangkok, the capital where some iconic and historical temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho, and Wat Phra Kaew gives you the stunning display of Buddha temple.
- Finishing the visit around devotional places stay in Pattaya beach resort for relaxation and also don’t miss to enjoy the fashionable Hua Hin
- Thailand has some secret special places to welcome the full moon. Offshore islands like Ko Pha Ngan is well-known for lovely full moon parties and couples should not miss this opportunity to express your love. The best feature of this island is limestone karsts rising from its waters.
- Then just move towards the north to see the historic old town called Chiang Mai well known for hill tribe handicrafts.
- Trekking and wildlife sightseeing is one of the Thailand’s special in national parks Khao Yai and Khao Sok
Best time to visit Thailand
If you are eager to visit Thailand then before booking the tickets get the knowledge about the climate of the country to enjoy the trip without any interruptions.
June to October will be rainy there, and November to February will have cool weather and March to May will be sunny.
Based on your wish plan you vacation and enjoy the trip and I will prefer October to November since it will be the right season to view all the beauty of Thai which will be filled with innocent flowers, lovely lakes and canals and much more attractions.
Top sights of Thailand
Sights for Water lovers
The islands of Thailand are famous around the world and the attractions in the island are awe inspiring scenery which you may have seen in various nature posters, beautiful beaches and pleasant ambience to make a party.
Some famous islands in and around Thailand are
- Ko Samet and Ko Chang present to the east of Bangkok
- Ko Samui lie Ko Pha Ngan, Phang Nga Bay and Ko Tao in the Gulf
- Phuket and Ko Phi Phi available in Andaman
Those who love to visit the places which represent the culture of Thailand and the arts of Thai then plenty of places are waiting for you there.
One such majestic place is the Bangkok Palace which draws tourists from every corner. The palace which illuminates the golden glow called as Grand Palace of Bangkok.
No one can say the beauty of palace in words since it has such an amazing stunning look which is located at bank of River Chao Phraya with the complex houses a series of halls, wats, pavilions, and several majestic attractive buildings with courtyards, gardens and picturesque setting to take photographs to keep it for memory.
Hua Hin is the place to witness the Thai culture and be chill at the luxurious resorts. The night market offers you plenty of things which represent the culture of Thai.
Khao Sam Roi is the famous National park which showcases the unique caves made of sandstones.
Ayutthaya historical park is the one which showcase the ruins of the largest city. It has various examples of Thai art and the attractions of this place are Wat Mahathat, Wat Phra Ram, Wat Phra Sri Sanphet, Wat Rachaburana and the major attraction here is the head of Buddha that comes out from the branches of the tree.
Sukhothai Historical Park is the place which has nearly 200 sets of historical memories of the 13th and 14th century. These historical parks consist of nearly old 26 temples, large lakes, royal palaces, majestic statues and wats, etc.
Shopping along with the boat trip, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is the floating market which can be seen from the long tail boat. It is the functional marketplace of Bangkok with lot of foods, clothing, souvenirs, etc.
Chiang Mai is also the best shopping place which can be visited during night to explore the nightlife of Thai.
The places are plenty and you are the one responsible for choosing the package which covers all your Thai’s favorite. Sarthak Tours and Travels offers you plenty of offers to visit all the places around the world at the most economical price.
We are always available to help you out in picking out the best package and to clear all your doubts regarding your journey to your favorite place. If you are interested to book your journey call us back Phone: 91-9871319738, Landline number: +91-0120-4154760.