Mauritius honeymoon package
A Wonderful Trip to Mauritius
Are you looking for spending your valuable time with your life partners? If you are wish to spend with our loved ones in beaches, and then Mauritius is the best place for you.
You must take our Mauritius honeymoon package, It is the island nation in Indian Ocean. It looks amazing with beaches, reefs and lagoons. Here you can have all things you need to spend your romantic vacation. The clear waters, luxurious resorts, white sand beaches are the beautiful places to enjoy your romantic vacation in Mauritius.
This beautiful destination offers you opulence, romantic settings, scenic views, unlimited pleasures to honeymooners and love couples for years.
It is considered as the tropical paradise in the world and it will be the best place to make unforgettable memories in your love life. Port Louis, the modern capital of this 38-mile by 29-mile island, is a bustling port with a revitalized waterfront and a busy market.
Here are some of the best options for you to visit in Mauritius
- Grand Baie- Classy place for the couples to visit, which have wonderful beaches, shopping and scintillating nightlife where you can spend your romantic nights there.
- Chamarel Coloured Earth- Seven Colored layer of the sand is the most attractions in this place. The road to Chamarel is lined with sugarcane and pineapple trees which attracts people.
- Casela Nature Park- Visit park which has nearly 150 species of exotic plants, flowers, birds and rare animals.
- Downtown Port Louis- Beautiful town, waterfront of the city gives you better option for spending your valuable time and for shopping.
- Le Morne- It is considered as the identity of Mauritius and one who likes to visit Mauritius should visit this place
- Rochester Falls- Attract your girlfriends by performing adventures dive in the falls which is Savanna River and the fascinating feature of the falls is Lava Rocks.
- Peyerbere Beach- The beach is blessed with the clear white sands and the fascinating clear blue waters. Enjoy watching the sunset from this beach with you couple to have romantic evening in your visit.
- Blue Bay Marine Park- Sea bed with popular diving spot in Mauritius is Blue Bay Marine Park. It gives the treat to your eyes with colourful fishes and corals, which gives immense pleasure among the couples.
- Ilot Gabriel Beach- An island which is surrounded by amazing turquoise water of the Indian Ocean. You can go a tour around the beach using the boats available there. You can perform water sports in the beach with your partners. If you are not fond of water games then you can just take a walk by the beach and enjoy the sun, the sea breeze and the silvery sand beneath your feet.
Things to do in your Honeymoon at Mauritius
Honeymoon will not be satisfied with mid night candle light dinner with your couple on the white sands at the sea shore. Pereybere Bay, Belle Mare, GrandBay, Blue Bay are the finest beaches which gives you the opportunity for you to cuddle with your partner on the cool white sand. Take your girlfriend in the fun filled sky ride; it will become your favorite memories in your life. April-June and September- December is the right time to visit Mauritius for your honeymoon, plan accordingly.
Try the foods from street to fine romantic dining
Mauritius provides you the mixture of African, Chinese, Indian and Creole cuisines. Dholl puri with the hot chili paste is the favorite street dish which all should taste. The best places to try these are at Dewa & Sons on Rose Hill and Chapeau La Paille in Port Louis. Oberoi hotel offers you the private night romantic dinner setting. This will give you a romantic experience and you will feel special while you are in this hotel for your honeymoon dinner.
Are you crazy to know what this Treasure Island is? It is a famous and amazing island in Mauritius which you should not miss in your honeymoon trip. You cannot afford to miss these most beautiful attractions of Mauritius- the Ile Aux Crefs. The main attraction of this island is the spectacular view of the white clean sand with the turquoise blue sea and the palm trees in the surrounding makes you calm and feel relax.
You can relax in the sea shore restaurant along with the dinner at the terrace. Have the romantic meal with your loved partner in this Island to have the best honeymoon.
If you are planning to visit Mauritius during summer then no need to worry about where to spend your time. Just relax in Islands like Ile Aux Crefs, Ile Aux Cocos, Isla De Ambre, and Serpant Island.
Best Resorts in Mauritius to have a romantic stay
Constance Prince Maurice
Enjoy your honeymoon at the best in this hotel with the lovely surroundings and pools in the hotel. The restaurant in the hotel is at the top notch. Surprises given by the restaurants makes you feel special in the hotel.
The Oberoi– It has the luxury villa with the pool at the hotel to enjoy your romantic night. It is located along with the nature which makes you feel you are the paradise.
Some other best resorts at the Mauritius are:
Lux Belle Mere
The Sands Resort
Four Seasons Resort Anahita
Le Saint Geran
Here is answer for your spending for the honeymoon to Mauritius: if you are definite about visiting Mauritius for your honeymoon then book in the prior at just 30,000 to 35,000 per person. If you are rushing to book at the peak time then you have to pay Rs. 63,000 per person.
Honeymoon Packages: It varies according to your stay in Mauritius. If you are wishing to stay for 6 nights then the basic pay will be INR 58,000 per person. The package starts from Rs. 23,000 to 25,000. Those who are willing to enjoy your honeymoon more luxuriously, spend around INR 1, 14,000.
It is best place for newly married to celebrate their happiness in the surroundings full of nature and water. Those who love spending time with water can plan for the visit to Mauritius for their honeymoon.